Radimed Trois-Lacs, located in Vaudreuil-Dorion, celebrated the inauguration of its new location and its new magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) service on September 21st, marking an important milestone in delivering high-quality services in the region.
With the acquisition of state-of-the-art MRI equipment, the SignaTM Voyager system provides patients with a comfortable environment and leverages exceptional medical potential through unprecedented image quality, thereby enhancing diagnostic accuracy.
Among the distinguished guests present at this ceremony were:
- Mélanie Maranda, representative from the office of Vaudreuil Provincial Deputy Mrs. Nichols.
- Mr. Paul M. Normand, Deputy Mayor of Vaudreuil-Dorion.
- Ève LaRivière, General Sales Manager for Eastern Canada at GE Healthcare.
- Dr. Adel Assaf, President and Chief Medical Officer of Radimed.
- Jean-Pierre Dallaire, Vice-President of Finance and Administration at Radimed.
- Nathalie Monce, Director of Radimed Trois-Lacs and Dorion.
Dr. Adel Assaf, President and Medical Director of Radimed, stated, “We are proud to celebrate this significant day for Radimed and the community we serve. Radimed is committed to providing superior services to its patients and meeting the growing needs of the region. The addition of MRI to our service offerings is a significant step in achieving this mission.
To schedule an appointment, please contact our wonderful team at 450-424-2727, or you can submit your appointment request through this website https://radimed.ca/en/request-an-appointment/